- During your use of our Website or its allied applications, we may collect the information (“Personal Information“) of different kinds, which may include but may not be limited to:
- your name, job title, postal address, including your home address, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address; or
- any other business information in reference to any relationship with WOLR contractually governed or any information voluntarily provided by you, such as instructions given, payments made, requests, any other projects; or
- your password for the Website or other password protected platforms or services (if any); or
- details of your visit to our Website; or
- any other information relevant to submit any query for work or application to positions at WOLR.
- We may also capture Personal Information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our Websiteincluding cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behaviour and usage information, feature user metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC address, mobile unique device ID and other similar information.
- If required, we may collect personal data about you from a third party source, including, personal data from your or other organizations with whom you have dealings, inter alia, government agencies, credit reporting agencies, information or service providers or from publicly available records.
- As a general principle, you will voluntarily provide us with your Personal Information. There are generally no detrimental effects for you if you choose not to consent or to provide personal data.
- WOLR does not sell or rent any Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes only (“Permitted Purposes“):
- to constantly research and enhance our services provided; or
- to determine the compliance of such information with our policies and standards; or
- to enable our service providers to provide multiple services depending upon the service(s) subscribed by yourself including contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, Website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, information technology services, and other similar services; or
- WOLR may share or disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors and contractors under confidentiality restrictions; or
- to comply with any direction or order received from any government authority or department, court and to exercise and/or defend WOLR’s legal rights; or
- for any of the purpose related and / or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your Personal Information was provided to us; and
- communicating with you to keep you in loop on the latest developments in the field concerned, any announcement(s), newsletters, and other information about WOLR services, products including WOLR events and projects either through customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, etc.
- WOLR clarifies that we take all the appropriate measures to protect and keep your Personal Information secure and confidential.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to Personal Information. Personal Information may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our contractors or in paper files
- In case, there are any modifications / alterations in your Personal Information available with WOLR, you may contact us and provide the relevant details about the same on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In compliance with the Act, for any grievance you may reach out to our Grievance Officer at:
Contact (Email): email@example.com